The failure of most social media marketing campaigns and efforts lies in the content, not the posting strategy.
[EasyDNNnewsToken:Left Justify Embed 300 x 250]You can plan all the posting schedules, email blasts, newsletter expectations in the world, but if you don’t have anything to say, none of that matters. So where do you come up with content? It’s not rocket science, folks:
- Company news
- Employee of the Week/Month/Year
- Press Releases
- Bits and pieces of your marketing message
- Special events – and those of your customers’ companies as well
- News of the day from your local community and from the cleaning community
- Share your expertise as an IICRC-certified HCT through cleaning DOs and DON’Ts
- Good ol human interest – you know, cat videos 🙂
Read the full article on EngageGravina.com.