Just 5 tips and 5 minutes spent updating your business email signature can make all the difference in making an impression on a new lead and creating a sense of comfort and connection with a long-time client.
Use these five tips to revise and polish your email signature – so that it works FOR your branding and image!
- Be Mobile Friendly: short lines of text, electronic information only, small graphics
- Comply with Legal Requirements: add a standard legal disclaimer following your signature to protect your company and the sharing of information electronically
- Use Your Company Branding: add your logo to your signature
- Include Social Media: add links to your primary social media outlets – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+
- Utilize Advertising: include a graphic or text link about your latest promotion
The key is subtle; avoid flashing gif animation and make sure all of the information is relevant to your contact.
Read the full article at LinkedIn.