Laval, Quebec - Avmor, a 70-year-old manufacturer of chemical cleaning solutions and the largest manufacturer of professional cleaning products in Canada, announces that it will begin marketing its products through a select and limited number of distributors in the U.S. starting later this year.
According to Mike Sawchuk, Chief Business Development Officer for Avmor, the official announcement will be made at the upcoming ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North American Tradeshow in Las Vegas.
"We are now looking for strategic alliances with select U.S. distributors and are offering exclusive territories throughout the country," says Sawchuk.
He adds that Avmor has been planning this move to the U.S. for more than a year. During that time, the company made many changes in its operations, including changing responsibilities of key leaders in the company.
The ultimate goal was "to best differentiate and support our growth in the U.S. of our healthier, safer, and more effective cleaning products," says Sawchuk.
Among the changes he mentioned are the following:
* More Avmor products have been green-certified by leading certification organizations, including GREENGUARD, which puts greater emphasis on protecting indoor air quality than other green certification organizations
* Had key floor finishes, both Green certified and traditional, UL 410 Certified for Slip Coefficient, and introduced a new line of floor care products designed to help prevent slip and fall accidents
* Developed Floorcare products specifically to help clean and maintain rubber and sheet flooring
* Introduced new encapsulation and dehydration technologies designed specifically for carpet spotting, bonnet cleaning, and extraction, and can be used for tile and grout cleaning
* Developed a "black floor finish" that can be used in postal operations, arenas, and other venues, as well as to help recover damaged floors
* Added a new line of "closed loop" dispensing products and dispensers, "ready-to-dispense" systems, as well as other dispensing options.
As for the reasons for the move to the U.S., Sawchuk says, "we see a lot of growth potential in the U.S. With the economies in both Canada and the U.S. doing well, now is the right time to be making this move."
Sawchuk has worked directly with jansan distributors for more than twenty years. "I know how to help distributors grow market share and incremental sales. I see Avmor's move to the U.S. as a real opportunity for some U.S. distributors."
Distributors and sales representative in the U.S. interested in adding the Avmor product line should contact him directly at email@example.com or 905-932-6501
About Avmor Ltd.
About Avmor Ltd.: Avmor was founded in 1948 by Avrum Morrow and Henry Chinks. Being North America's leading manufacturer and marketer of professional cleaning chemicals and sustainable solutions, Avmor has remained in the industry forefront by providing A More Complete Clean. Avmor's commitment to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 as well as cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) procedures signifies the importance of delivering and ensuring best in class performance cleaning products while remaining competitively priced. Avmor's customized training program and solutions promote and educate the market about the importance of clean to prevent sickness and disease. Our UL ECOLOGO, GREENGUARD Gold certifications attest to our dedication to quality, performance, and commitment as well as our responsibility to always provide optimal cleaning solutions while maintaining and enhancing health and safety standards of people and the environment. Avmor Ltd. is a privately held company.