You can’t afford to miss a single candidate if you want to staff ‘A’ players.
To maximize your chances of gaining “A” player applicants
- writing pages and pages of heavy text
- making the list of qualifications impossible for any one human to meet
- thinking of candidates more like your customers
- simplifying the description
- giving them a good reason to get behind your product and join your company culture
- reducing the number of hoops candidates have to jump through
Read the full article at Sales Benchmark Index.