New video series provides motivational training for in-service meetings.
The Daily Engagement Video series (DEV) produced by Cleaning Business Builders, is designed as a simple and universal basic business skills training. Simple in that it is literally a push-and-play DVD series. Universal in that each video addresses best practices in a wide array of professional life skills — customer service skills, reminders about appearance, keeping personal lives in order and out of the daily business.
Benefits of the monthly DEVs include:
– 25 3-5-minute videos on life and professional basics
– Designed to be played as part of a daily in-service
– Easy to make into a series of topics for weekly, bi-weekly, tri-weekly or monthly in-services
– Owners are able to preview and select which video to show
– User-friendly DVD format for the trainer to hit “play” and walk away
– Created and hosted by cleaning business owner and motivational speaker Liz Trotter
– Presented in a conversational, informal style
The DEV series is provides nearly two hours of training each month on DVD. In this example video, Liz Trotter talks about how to get your cleaning team on the same page when it comes to creating a safe work environment.
This article is sponsored by Cleaning Business Builders.