Program recognizes the cleaning industry’s most innovative products and services.
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, is pleased to announce that voting is now open for the 2017 ISSA Innovation Award Program at www.issa.com/vote. The program recognizes the cleaning industry’s most innovative products and services as voted on by cleaning-industry distributors, building service contractors, in-house service providers, and residential cleaners.
The ISSA Innovation Award Program features new products and services from top manufacturers and suppliers throughout the cleaning industry. Entries are organized in five categories: Cleaning Agents, Dispensers, Equipment, Services and Technology, and Supplies and Accessories (see the complete list of entries by category below). All exhibiting entries will be on display in the ISSA Innovation Showcase, Booth 709, during ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2017 Trade Show and ISSA Convention, in Las Vegas, NV, September 11-14.
“This year’s emerging products and services are remarkable and truly embody our industry’s constant push to innovate,” says ISSA Executive Director John Barrett. “Good luck to the judges and voters who have to pick just one winner from each category!”
Voting for the Category awards remains open online through Friday, September 8, 2017. The winners of the Category awards will be announced at 11:45 a.m., on Monday, September 11, during the ISSA Lunch and Learn session at ISSA/INTERCLEAN.
Voting continues on-site, with show attendees able to view the products in person and cast votes for the Visitors’ Choice awards. The winners of these awards will be announced during the ISSA Innovation Awards Ceremony to be held at the ISSA Innovation Showcase, Booth 709, on Thursday, September 14, 2017, at 2:00 p.m.
The second annual overall ISSA Innovation of the Year Award will be presented by popular comedian and TV personality Howie Mandel during the ISSA Innovation Awards Ceremony. This overall winner will be picked by a panel of judges with a weighted rating system based on a combination of the online and on-site voting results. The panel of judges consists of industry experts, media, and member representatives.
Vote and Win Prizes
Online voters will be automatically entered into monthly drawings to win one of three US$50 Amazon gift cards. Three lucky winners will be selected each month. On-site voters will be entered to win one of the two grand prizes, a $200 gift card or registration and a trip to Dallas to attend the ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2018 Trade Show and ISSA Convention free of charge.
The 2017 ISSA Innovation Award Program Entries
Below are the entries by category.
· 3M Commercial Solutions Division—Stone Floor Protection System
· Athea Laboratories, Inc.—Cdiff™ Disinfectant Tablets
· Deb Group, an SC Johnson Company—Solopol GFX
· Fresh Wave IAQ by OMI Industries—Smoke Away Air & Fabric Liquid
· Kärcher—CarpetExpert Carpet Care
· NanoTouch Materials—Self-Cleaning Surfaces for Travel and Hospitality
· SC Johnson Professional— Hard Surface Floor Care System
· Clorox Professional Products Company—Clorox® Total 360™ System
· Fragrance Delivery Technologies Ltd.—JAZZ by Oxy-Gen Powered
· GP PRO—EnMotion® Flex Paper Towel System
· HOSPECO—Evogen™ No Touch Toilet Seat Cover Dispenser
· SC Johnson Professional—Chemical Dispensing Unit
· CleanMax Commercial Vacuums—Cordless Upright Vacuum
· Diversey—GenX+ (SwingBot 2000)
· I-Team Global—i-mop XXL
· Kärcher—BV 5/1 Bp
· Makita USA, Inc.—Robotic Vacuum
· Minuteman International, Inc.—RoboScrub 20
· Nilfisk, Inc.—Advance Liberty A50
· ProTeam, Inc.—GoFree Flex Pro w/ ProBlade Kit
· Square Scrub—Doodle Skate
Services & Technology
· CleanTelligent Software—Business Intelligence Software
· DDI System—Inform ERP Software
· ePurchasing Network—eCommerce Sales & Marketing Platform
· GoSpotCheck—Mobile Execution Software
· Kaivac, Inc.—KaiTutor
· Pulito Paper Co. Ltd.—Compressed Packaging
· Swept—Enhanced Translation
· Tennant Co.—Hassle-free Service Plan with Service Reporter Technology
Supplies & Accessories
· Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc.—Heavy Duty Adaptable Cart
· Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc.—Resist
· Sofidel Group—Paper manufactured
To attend ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2017 and see the entries firsthand, visit www.issa.com/register.
The award-winning ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America is the only trade show where executives come together from all segments of the cleaning and maintenance industry to do business and gather information to better manage distribution, building services, and residential cleaning companies and facility management departments.
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, and its tradeshow partner, RAI Amsterdam, produce ISSA/INTERCLEAN shows around the world. ISSA also hosts more than 60 educational seminars and networking opportunities in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America. For more information, visit www.issa.com/show. ISSA/INTERCLEAN events around the world include:
- ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America
- ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam, Netherlands
- ISSA/INTERCLEAN Istanbul, Turkey
- ISSA/INTERCLEAN Latin America
For more information, visit www.issa.com.
With more than 7,000 members including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, building service contractors, , in-house service providers, residential cleaners, and associated service members, ISSA is the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide. The association is committed to helping its members change the way the world views cleaning by providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line. The association is headquartered in Northbrook, IL, USA, with regional offices in Mainz, Germany; Botany, Australia; and Shanghai, China. For more information, visit www.issa.com, follow ISSA on social media at www.facebook.com/issaworldwide and www.twitter.com/issaworldwide, or join the discussion in ISSA- The World Wide Cleaning Industry Association LinkedIn group at www.issa.com/linkedin. For more information on ISSA, visit www.issa.com or call 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.