Worldwide cleaning industry association announces names of those elected to serve on board of directors
Northbrook, IL, USA, August 16, 2016—ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, is pleased to announce the following individuals have been elected to serve on the 2017 ISSA Board of Directors, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Richard L. Rones of Americo Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Vice President/President Elect: Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises Inc.
- Executive Officer: Mark J. Bevington, NSS Enterprises Inc.
- Manufacturer Director: Terry Neal, Impact Products LLC
- Distributor Director: Harry A. Dochelli III, Essendant
- Director Canada: Peter Farrell, Cannon Hygiene Ltd.
- Europe Council Chair: Michel deBruin, MGS International B.V.
The elections for open positions on the 2017 ISSA Board of Directors closed August 11, 2016.
Returning Board Members
In addition to Rones, returning from the 2016 board to serve in the following positions on the 2017 board are:
- Past President/International Director: David E. Sikes, Sikes Paper Co.
- Secretary: Taylor M. Bruce Jr., IH Services Inc.
- Treasurer: Ken Bodie, Kelsan, Inc.
- Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
- BSC Director: Roman Chmiel, Scrub Inc.
- Distributor Directors: Daniel Josephs, Spruce Industries Inc., Nick Spallone, Tahoe Supply Co.
- Manufacturer Directors: Michael C. Dunn, Georgia-Pacific Professional, Neil R. Ei
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2016:
- Andrew G. Dunning, Numatic International Ltd.
- Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
- Jack Hill, Minuteman International Inc.
- Jeffrey Packee, Clean Power/Marsden Holding LLC
- Mercer Stanfield, Brame Specialty Co. Inc.
- John Swigart, Spartan Chemical Co. Inc.
- Alan R. Tomblin, P&G Professional
ISSA members are invited to personally greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Meeting on Friday, October 28, 8:00 a.m., during ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2016, which takes place October 25-28 at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
The award-winning ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America is the only trade show where executives come together from all segments of the jansan industry to do business and gather information to better manage distribution companies, building services companies, and facility management departments. ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, and its trade show partner, RAI Amsterdam, produce ISSA/INTERCLEAN shows around the world. ISSA also hosts more than 45 educational seminars and networking opportunities in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America. For more information, visit www.issa.com/show.
With more than 7,000 members, including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, building service contractors, in-house service providers, and associated service members, ISSA is the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide. The association is committed to helping its members change the way the world views cleaning, providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line. For more information on ISSA, visit www.issa.com or call 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.
Contact: ISSA Media Communications & Publications Director Lisa Veeck at email@example.com; phone, 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.