Attendees of the 2017 event will have even more options to customize their experience
Northbrook, IL, USA―May 12, 2017― Registration is officially open for ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America and ISSA Convention, September 11-14, 2017, Las Vegas, NV, USA. This is the worldwide cleaning industry’s largest event, where more than 16,000 cleaning and facility solutions professionals gather annually to sharpen their skills, learn what’s new, and uncover fresh solutions to the day-to-day challenges they face.
ISSA/INTERCLEAN Firsts in 2017
New for 2017, an expanded exhibit space and extended Outdoor Exhibits hours combine with new show dates—the event now runs Monday through Thursday—and more options for attendees to customize their education experience to provide career- and business-building opportunities. The theme for this year’s event, “Uncover Extraordinary,” certainly applies to the myriad innovations in the exhibit hall, where more than 700 exhibitors will showcase the latest in facility solutions, as well as the robust education opportunities available throughout the event.
New All-Inclusive Trade Show and Convention Packages
Attendees of the 2017 event will have even more options to customize their experience, including new all-inclusive trade show and convention packages. In addition to three days of unlimited access to the trade show floor and the Outdoor Exhibits area, the packages include a Welcome Networking Reception, ISSA Convention Seminars, the Lunch and Learn, Show Floor Guided Tours, Evening Roundtables, State of the Economy and State of the Industry panels, and both ISSA Keynote Addresses.
With the all-inclusive option, attendees can mix and match sessions as they see fit, or choose from one of five packages below , each designed with specific goals in mind and tailored to the specific needs of attendees.
- Disrupt and Innovate, A New Think Tank for Distribution. Based on the one-of-a-kind Unleash Wholesale Distribution Summit, this modern-day think-tank is designed to spark innovation in the distribution sector.
- Commercial Cleaning Business Solutions. Building service contractors at every level of the game will benefit from this comprehensive, business-building series.
- Residential Cleaning Connection. Born from the Association of Residential Cleaning Services International (ARCSI) Annual Cleaning Convention, now that ARCSI is a division of ISSA, this program provides more than 20 hours of education customized for residential cleaning companies.
- Green Clean Schools. Presented by Healthy Schools Campaign and ISSA, this series is designed to provide facility personnel at schools and universities with the tools they need to implement healthy, successful, and effective green cleaning programs at their institutions.
- Healthcare Environment Essentials. This is an intensive educational program designed for those with special interest in safeguarding the health care environment.
Also available during ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America are several workshops and certification opportunities on topics such as hard floor, carpet, and restroom care through ISSA’s Cleaning Management Institute (requires separate registration).
More Networking than Ever Before
As the one show for facility solutions, ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America is the place where professional relationships are built and face-to-face connections are made. This year, there will be more networking opportunities than ever before, including annual favorites like the ISSA Foundation Golf Tournament, Sunday, September 10, with a 12:30 p.m shot gun start., and the ISSA Lunch and Learn on Monday, September 11, from 11:45-12:45 p.m.
Attendees who choose one of the all-inclusive trade show and convention packages, will also enjoy the several new networking events mentioned above, including a Welcome Networking Reception, Sunday, September 10, from 7:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.; and Evening Roundtables, Monday, September 11, from 7:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Adding to the opportunities to learn and network is the show’s new co-location partner: EPIC 2017, presented by TriMega and Independent Stationers, the industry’s leading office products dealer groups. EPIC 2017 will take place September 10-12 alongside ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America.
EPIC joins the returning Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) Annual Convention, Cleaning Equipment Trade Association (CETA) Annual Convention, and IEHA Annual Convention. Multiple distributor marketing groups also will return to host member events during the week.
For more information, including how to register, visit www.issa.com/show.
The award-winning ISSA/INTERCLEAN® family of exhibitions brings together executives from all segments of the cleaning and maintenance industry to do business and gather information to better manage distribution companies, building services companies, and facility management departments. ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, and its tradeshow partner, RAI Amsterdam, produce ISSA/INTERCLEAN shows around the world. ISSA also hosts more than 60 educational seminars and networking opportunities in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America.
Upcoming ISSA/INTERCLEAN exhibitions include:
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2017, September 11- 14, Las Vegas, NV, USA
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN Istanbul 2017, October 18-20, Istanbul, Turkey
• ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam 2018, May 15-18, Amsterdam, Netherlands
With more than 7,000 members, including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, building service contractors, in-house service providers, and associated service members, ISSA is the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide. The association is committed to helping its members change the way the world views cleaning by providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line. For more information on ISSA, visit www.issa.com or call 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.
The association is headquartered in Northbrook, IL, USA, with regional offices in Mainz, Germany; Botany, Australia; and Shanghai, China. For more information, visit www.issa.com, follow ISSA on social media at www.facebook.com/issaworldwideand www.twitter.com/issaworldwide, or join the discussion in ISSA—The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association Linkedin group at www.issa.com/linkedin.