Your Votes Count! ISSA Innovation Awards Too Close to Call
Northbrook, IL, USA, ― Each year, ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, recognizes the industry’s most groundbreaking products and services with its distinguished ISSA Innovation Award Program. Cleaning-industry distributors and end customers may vote to determine the winners at www.issa.com/vote and are automatically entered for monthly drawings to win Bose® Soundlink® Mini Bluetooth speakers.
The contest, which began July 1, 2015, organizes entries into five categories: Cleaning Agents; Dispensers; Equipment; Services and Technology; and Supplies. Please see the complete list of entries from top cleaning industry manufacturers and service providers below.
“There are several tight races in the categories, and we are excited to see which of the 39 entries win this year’s awards,” says ISSA Director of Digital & Print Media Jonathan Adkins.
Matthew Teribery of B&T Contractors, Inc. and Jim Pardon of ProCaps Laboratories were the ISSA Innovation Award Program voters who won the online drawings in July and August respectively The September winner will be announced October 1, 2015. Don’t miss the opportunity to find out what’s cutting-edge in clean and cast your vote; visit www.issa.com/vote today!
Online voting remains open through October 16, 2015, and voting will continue at ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America, in Las Vegas, NV, October 21 through 11:00 a.m. on October 23 as show attendees select their favorite entries for this year’s Visitors’ Choice awards. All exhibiting entries will be on display in the ISSA Innovation Showcase during ISSA/INTERCLEAN trade show hours in Booth 399. To attend and see the entries firsthand, visit www.issa.com/register.
The 2015 ISSA Innovation Award Program winners will be announced at ISSA/INTERCLEAN, October 23, during the ISSA Excellence Awards Luncheon featuring Kevin O’Leary, investor and host of the hit show Shark Tank.
2015 ISSA Innovation Award Program Current Leaders and Entrants by Category
Current leader: Clorox Professional Products Co. ‒ Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes Additional entrants:
- 3M Commercial Solutions Division ‒ Next Generation Scotchgard™ Resilient Floor Protector
- Deb Group, an SC Johnson Co. ‒ Deb Stoko Global Product Range
- Earth Care Corp. ‒ Essential Oils Disinfectant
- Essential Industries ‒ Sport Kote PC
- Sealed Air Diversey Care ‒ StandOut Durable Floor Finish / Chemicals
- Stepan Co. ‒ STEPOSOL® CITRI-MET
- Tennant Co. ‒ ec-H2O NanoClean™ Technology.
Current leader: Georgia-Pacific Professional – compact® ActiveAire™ Dispenser
- 3M Commercial Solutions Division ‒ 3M™ Flow Control System
- Cascades Tissue Group ‒ Tandem®+ Nano™
- DEMA Engineering Co. ‒ SafeLink MPD Dispenser
- Draco Hygienic Products, Inc. ‒ PIEXO Air Freshener
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products ‒ Battery-Free Dispensing
- SCA ‒ Tork Image Design™
- Sealed Air Diversey Care ‒ Diversey Care Pro Series
- Shenzhen Smarlean Hygiene Co. Ltd. ‒ Smarlean iSoap Dispenser
- Wausau Paper ‒ Alliance High-Capacity Electronic Roll Towel Dispenser
- Wisconsin Plastics, Inc. ‒ Paper Towel Dispenser
Current leader: Tennant Co. ‒ T300 Scrubber with Pro-Panel™
- Fimap S.p.A. ‒ Genie XS
- Kaivac, Inc. ‒ Battery-Powered Auto Vac by Kaivac, Inc.
- Kärcher ‒ ECO! T11 Bp Liner CartVac
- Miele, Inc. ‒ H20 Dryer by Miele, Inc.
- Sealed Air Diversey Care ‒ TASKI swingo 2100µicro Microrider / Machines
Services & Technology
Current leader: Americo Manufacturing Co. ‒ Americo Mobile Application
- CleanTelligent Software ‒ Branding
- Intellibot Robotics by Sealed Air Diversey Care ‒ TASKI Intellibot SWINGOBOT 755
- OMI Industries ‒ Fresh Wave IAQ M130 Vapor Phase Unit
- SCA ‒ Tork EasyCube™ Intelligent Restroom System
- Spartan Chemical Co. ‒ CompuClean Mobile
- TEAM Software, Inc. ‒ Insurance Benefits Management with Online Enrollment
- Tennant Co. ‒ IRIS® Asset Manager
Current leader: Rubbermaid Commercial Products ‒ Customized Recycling Solution for Any Business
- 3M Commercial Solutions Division ‒ Scotchgard™ Surface Protection Film
- Tennant Co. ‒ Self-Aligning Brush Adapter and Brush Wear Indicator
- Treleoni Group, LLC ‒ Provito
- Ultimate Solutions, Inc. ‒ i-cart Cleaning System
The award-winning ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America is the only trade show where executives come together from all segments of the jansan industry to do business and gather information to better manage distribution companies, building services companies, and facility management departments. ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, and its trade show partner, RAI Amsterdam, produce ISSA/INTERCLEAN shows around the world. ISSA also hosts more than 45 educational seminars and networking opportunities in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America. For more information, visit www.issa.com/show.
With more than 7,000 members, including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, building service contractors, in-house service providers, and associated service members, ISSA is the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide. The association is committed to helping its members change the way the world views cleaning, providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line. For more information on ISSA, visit www.issa.com or call 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.
Contact: ISSA Director of Digital & Print Media Jonathan Adkins at firstname.lastname@example.org;
phone, 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.