ISSA members are invited to personally greet the board at the ISSA general meeting
ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, is pleased to announce the following individuals have been elected to serve on the 2018 ISSA Board of Directors, which will be led by incoming ISSA President Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises, Inc.
• Vice President/President Elect: Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
• Executive Officer: Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
• Manufacturer Director: Tom Friedl, Hospeco
• Distributor Director: Paul Barrett, North American Corp.
• BSC Director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Services, Inc.
The elections for open positions on the 2018 ISSA Board of Directors closed July 20, 2017.
Returning Board Members
In addition to Stark, returning from the 2017 board to serve in the following positions on the 2018 board are:
• Past President/International Director: Richard L. Rones of Americo
Manufacturing Co., Inc.
• Secretary: Mark J. Bevington, NSS Enterprises, Inc.
• Treasurer: Taylor M. Bruce Jr., IH Services Inc.
• Latin America Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
• Europe Council Chair: Michel deBruin, Greenspeed BV
• Distributor Director: Daniel Josephs, Spruce Industries, Inc.
• Wholesaler Director: Harry A. Dochelli III, Essendant
• Manufacturer Directors: Michael C. Dunn, Georgia-Pacific Professional; Terry Neal, Impact Products LLC
• Director Canada: Peter Farrell, CitronHygiene
• Manufacturer Representatives’ Director: John K. Riches, Riches Associates Ltd.
Outgoing Board Members
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2017:
• David E. Sikes, Sikes Paper Co.
• Ken Bodie, Kelsan, Inc.
• Roman Chmiel, Scrub Inc.
• Nick Spallone, Tahoe Supply Co.
• Mark Jackmore, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Inc.
ISSA members are invited to personally greet the new and returning board members when the 2018 board officially take office at the ISSA General Meeting, Tuesday, September 12, at 8:45 a.m., during ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2017, which takes place September 11-14, 2017, in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
The award-winning ISSA/INTERCLEAN® family of exhibitions brings together executives from all segments of the cleaning industry to do business and gather information to better manage distribution and building services companies and facility management departments. ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, and its trade show partner, Amsterdam RAI, produce ISSA/INTERCLEAN shows around the world. ISSA also hosts more than 60 educational seminars and networking opportunities in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America. For more information, visit www.issa.com/show.
With more than 7,000 members, including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, building service contractors, in-house service providers, and associated service members, ISSA is the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide. The association is committed to helping its members change the way the world views cleaning by providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line.
The association is headquartered in Northbrook, IL, USA, with regional offices in Mainz, Germany, and Shanghai, China. For more information, visit www.issa.com, follow ISSA on social media at www.facebook.com/issaworldwide and www.twitter.com/issaworldwide, or join the discussion in ISSA—The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association LinkedIn group at www.issa.com/linkedin.
For more information on ISSA, visit www.issa.com or call 800-225-4772 (North America) or 847-982-0800.