Betco® announces a new and improved iBet. Located on Betco.com, iBet Facility Resources is a well-planned, systematized approach that allows organizations the ability to justify a budget, new equipment, determine the staff needed for new areas, bid more competitively, model service scenarios more accurately and conduct surveys and inspections.
iBet Facility Resources consists of:
- Betco University on-line training– Modules consisting of videos, PowerPoints, speaker notes, workbooks, support materials and exams for everything from disinfection to floor care to green cleaning and more.
- Cleaning Task Card program– Create specific job task cards to aid in safety and training of employees. Users are able to select specific products, equipment and procedures for their individual needs.
- Wall Chart Creator program– Create wall charts (in any language) to assist in the selection of products to be used – its application device and what surfaces to clean.
- Proposal Builder program– Create custom proposals to help close a sale. Includes selected products, product descriptions and pricing. Current programs include; Long Term Care, Laundry and Warewash with additional market segments coming soon.
- iBet Inspection program– Coming soon- Give users the capability to monitor cleaning results at their facilities. Supervisors can identify areas for additional training with specific employees. The inspection templates are customizable to fit any facility type.
- Facility Estimator program– Assist distributors and end-users to quantify their labor, equipment and chemical needs for specific facilities.
By listening to today’s needs, Betco sets new standards in Cleaning Innovations That Matter. Betco engineers innovative cleaning programs, products and equipment sold through distribution partners internationally.
Lindsay Tippin, 419-725-3657, firstname.lastname@example.org