The Bottom Line: Results
Foundations of Success is more than a business course. It's more than a week-long series of intense seminars. It's an ongoing, collaborative learning experience—a community of cleaning business owners facing 21st century challenges head-on.
In the last four years, over 75 business owners have become a part of the Foundations community (see interactive map at the bottom of this page). They share ideas and problems on the private Foundations of Success Facebook Group. Many are prominent members of ARCSI. They attend special events hosted by CBB throughout the year. A group of FoS Alumni always get together at the ISSA/Interclean trade show and convention. And they interact with the CBB coaches—Liz Trotter, Derek Christian, and Tom Stewart—on an as-needed basis. Some, like Liliane Lima of Skilled Maids, return to Charleston for the Foundations Jump Start experience repeatedly. Play the video below to hear why.
Extras You'll Receive Instantly
When you sign up for Foundations Jumpstart 9, you become part of the Foundations family. Here's what you get after putting down your deposit and committing to the week-long event in Charleston:
- You can attend for free any of the Foundations Alumni events that we hold. We are planning one at the ISSA/INTERCLEAN trade show in September.
- Instantly join our private Foundations Facebook Group. This group is very active and is an exclusive group where we all speak the same language. Our members feel a lot more open sharing their best and most sensitive ideas in this smaller group setting only for people that who have bought Foundations.
- Immediate access to Foundations Fast Track, which is our downloadable version of Foundations. This way if you have something you want to work on immediately, you can start right away. And don't worry about being bored in Charleston. We change and update the classes all the time, so you will still get fresh content and ideas in person when you come to Charleston.
- When all Foundations students come to Charleston we give them a goody box with all of the other Cleaning Business Builders products. This includes the Maid Money System, Core Value Cards, Daily Engagement Videos, Target Marketing Kit, Team Builders, and Role Playing videos. Well, for those that sign up for Foundations, now we are going to send you all of these materials right away. In addition, we will hold a monthly webinar where we teach you how to use all these tools to automate and grow your business.
Learn from the Best in the Industry
Learn from not one but THREE masters of business AND cleaning how to connect and streamline the various parts of your business to create a smoother operation, happier staff, and a growing client base – all toward greater profits to use in achieving your business dream.
- Level Up to the next growth size or revenue milestone!
- Gain more time in your day to think and plan for your next strategic move!
- Get yourself out of “having” to be in the field – even as a fill-in!
- Prepare your company for its first level of middle management: supervisors, trainers, managers!
The CBB Foundations of Success program provides training, tools and support for building, managing and growing a residential, commercial, and/or specialty cleaning company.
- 55+ hours of classes and workshops to develop customized, ready-to-implement systems
- Science-based assessment and coaching to get you thinking like a strategic entrepreneur
- A full day on-site at Castle Keepers of Charleston with the operations staff
- 500-page Foundations Resource Notebook with all class materials
- 2000+ paged in digital and editable format of policies, manuals, forms, procedures and more!
- Get at least 20 systems and processes completed before you leave
- Create a 12-month action plan based on your strategic goals – and get an accountability partner who will help you get there!
Is Foundations Right for You?
If you are you ready to join an elite group of entrepreneurs who are growing their cleaning businesses and leading the industry, click the button below and reserve your place in Charleston for 2018 with a $1000 deposit. Extended payment terms are available, however if you pre-pay you'll save 10%. Hope to see you at the beach!
Coast to Coast
From Maine to Florida and from Vancouver to Dallas, the Foundations of Success program from Cleaning Business Builders has swept the continent! Browse the interactive map below to see some of the companies that have streamlined their operations and boosted their profits because of this extraordinary course.