Over 70 cleaning business owners have transformed their companies through Foundations of Success, the most comprehensive program of its kind. Now we are announcing our 8th Foundations class and it's coming up fast! Click the video below to learn more.
The CBB Foundations of Success program provides training, tools and support for building, managing and growing a residential, commercial, and/or specialty cleaning company.
- 55+ hours of classes and workshops to develop customized, ready-to-implement systems
- Science-based assessment and coaching to get you thinking like a strategic entrepreneur
- A full day on-site at Castle Keepers of Charleston with the operations staff
- 500-page Foundations Resource Notebook with all class materials
- 2000+ paged in digital and editable format of policies, manuals, forms, procedures and more!
- Get at least 20 systems and processes completed before you leave
- Create a 12-month action plan based on your strategic goals – and get an accountability partner who will help you get there!
What is the Jump Start format?
When we first began teaching the Foundations program, we presented it as a series of webinars over a six-month period. Then in 2015 we switched to a live, week-long event in a beachfront mansion, with 6 months of follow-up support. This allows each owner to focus exclusively on the core issues needed for success, without day-to-day distractions, and to jump start their businesses. Is it a vacation? No! Will it transform your business? Absolutely!
The venue for Foundations of Success couldn't be more picturesque and relaxing. Watch the video below to get a preview of "The Mansion" on the Isle of Palms.